This book has:
- 25 pages of instructional guides, tactics, and mechanics, that help out new players to avoid common beginner mistakes and be a better player.
- A step-by-step guide to building characters. So you can avoid the confusion and begin playing faster.
- As well as, common tactics, and classes reviews that teach you which classes are best for your playstyle.
Who Needs This?
- Those who are new to playing D&D and want a guide to start them off right.
- If you want to hear the life lessons of what mine and countless other players have experienced.
- Great for those who are looking to improve as a player and want to be the best they can be!
How will this help me?
- Get access to years of data, experience, and surveys that are designed to let you understand common mistakes veteran and beginner players make, and how to avoid them.
- Helps cultivate your understanding of your playstyle and which subclasses are better fits for your games.
- Does not just tell you how to play the game but teaches you the fundamentals behind each class; putting you miles ahead of most players.
Still Don't trust me?
Every Order has a 10-day money-back guarantee! So no worries at all!